Wheatsheaf Level Crossing
Wheatsheaf Level Crossing Location Map
Wheatsheaf Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.9388 / 51°56'19"N
Longitude: 1.1623 / 1°9'44"E
OS Eastings: 617462
OS Northings: 231427
OS Grid: TM174314
Mapcode National: GBR VQL.DNY
Mapcode Global: VHLCD.3J9K
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Wheatsheaf Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Wheatsheaf
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Wrabness CP
- Postcode: CO112TQ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: MAH
- Distance: 64 miles 50 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2013
- Next assessment due: November 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 62
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Bradfield, Wrabness and Wix
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Essex County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Harwich and North Essex
District Council: Tendring District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Tendring Rural West
Civil Parish/community: Wrabness
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.