White Horse Level Crossing
North Bradley, Wiltshire
White Horse Level Crossing Location Map
White Horse Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3037 / 51°18'13"N
Longitude: -2.1975 / 2°11'50"W
OS Eastings: 386331
OS Northings: 156082
OS Grid: ST863560
Mapcode National: GBR 1T0.97Q
Mapcode Global: VH972.VHNF
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of White Horse Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: White Horse
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: North Bradley CP
- Postcode: BA140XL
- Route: Western
- ELR: WEY
- Distance: 107 miles 8 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2015
- Next assessment due: January 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 43
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: North Bradley
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: South West Wiltshire
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Southwick
Unitary Authority: Wiltshire Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.