Wickham Knights Level Crossing
Woolhampton, West Berkshire
Wickham Knights Level Crossing Location Map
Wickham Knights Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3948 / 51°23'41"N
Longitude: -1.1661 / 1°9'57"W
OS Eastings: 458115
OS Northings: 166526
OS Grid: SU581665
Mapcode National: GBR 93J.D0L
Mapcode Global: VHCZM.Q6XL
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Wickham Knights Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Wickham Knights
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Woolhampton CP
- Postcode: RG7 5RL
- Route: Western
- ELR: BHL0
- Distance: 46 miles 16 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2020
- Next assessment due: October 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100
- Trains per day: 139
- 27 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of Users
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Aldermaston
UK Parliament Constituency: Newbury
European Region: South East
Unitary Authority: West Berkshire Council
Civil Parish/community: Woolhampton
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.