Wilmington Green Level Crossing
Arlington, East Sussex
Wilmington Green Level Crossing Location Map
Wilmington Green Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.8298 / 50°49'47"N
Longitude: 0.192 / 0°11'31"E
OS Eastings: 554468
OS Northings: 105656
OS Grid: TQ544056
Mapcode National: GBR MTC.TLQ
Mapcode Global: FRA C69X.0N2
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Wilmington Green Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Wilmington Green
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Arlington CP
- Postcode: BN265SP
- Route: Sussex
- ELR: KJE3
- Distance: 17 miles 3 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2015
- Next assessment due: December 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90 mph
- Trains per day: 151
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Alfriston, East Hoathly and Hellingly
Civil Parish/community: Arlington
County Council: East Sussex County Council
District Council Ward: Hellingly
European Region: South East
UK Parliament Constituency: Wealden
District Council: Wealden District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.