Ynys Gwrtheyrn Level Crossing
Dyffryn Ardudwy, Gwynedd
Ynys Gwrtheyrn Level Crossing Location Map
Ynys Gwrtheyrn Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.796 / 52°47'45"N
Longitude: -4.1078 / 4°6'28"W
OS Eastings: 257979
OS Northings: 324127
OS Grid: SH579241
Mapcode National: GBR 5Q.WYDD
Mapcode Global: WH565.WZ2F
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Ynys Gwrtheyrn Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Ynys Gwrtheyrn
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Dyffryn Ardudwy Community
- Postcode: LL442BS
- Route: Wales
- ELR: DJP0
- Distance: 106 miles 12 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2020
- Next assessment due: July 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55
- Trains per day: 16
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Dyffryn Ardudwy
Civil Parish/community: Dyffryn Ardudwy Community
Unitary Authority: Gwynedd Council
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.