Goxhill railway station serves the village of Goxhill in North Lincolnshire, England. It was built by the Great Grimsby and Sheffield Junction Railway in 1848. The station is on the Barton Line 17 miles (27 km) north west of Cleethorpes and all trains serving it are operated by Northern Rail.
It is the last station, when travelling from Cleethorpes towards Barton, to still have two platforms and the original station buildings. The buildings are no longer in railway use (the station has been unstaffed since 1969) and are in private ownership. The station signal box controls a nearby level crossing that still (as of summer 2013) has manually-wound wooden gates rather than modern lifting barriers.
Between 1911 & 1963, it was also the junction for the Barton & Immingham Light Railway line to Immingham Dock via Killingholme. This route was single line throughout and left the present route just south of the station.
(Links open in a new window)
|Month||Total Crime||Antisocial Behaviour||Theft from Person||Bicycle Theft||Shoplifting||Robbery||Burglary||Other Theft||Vehicle Crime||Drugs||Weapons||Public Order||Criminal Damage & Arson||Violent Crime||Other Crime|